The Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) offers MBUSA paid fleet incentives to active employees (no retirees) of qualified Corporate Accounts who receive vehicle allowances in lieu of company vehicles. Companies must have an active Corporate Account Number (CAN) and the new vehicle must be registered in the applicant's name. Eligible individuals may purchase/lease ONE (1) new Mercedes-Benz vehicle per year in their personal name. Eligible individuals must be listed as buyer or co-buyer on Buyers Order or Finance Agreement, or as lessee or co-lessee on the Lease Agreement. Incentives must be used at time of purchase/lease.Eligibility
To be eligible for the EAB Program, employees of CAN holders must obtain a Control Number which allows the employee to take advantage of the fleet incentive.
* Applicants are eligible for ONE (1) control number per calendar year.
* Mileage/expense reimbursement drivers are not eligible for this program.
* To apply for control number, submit a complete Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) Enrollment Form
and a photo Driver's License, along with ONE (1) of the following, to Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates at 866-439-5248:
o Copy of previous month's pay stub or direct deposit slip indicating car allowance*
o Corporate website verification identifying the applicant as a company executive
* Once the application is approved, the Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) Incentive Form, with the MBUSA assigned control number, is emailed or faxed to the employee or dealership.
* The incentive form should be brought to Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates
Note: All supporting documentation is subject to third-party verification