Companies must have an active Corporate Account Number (CAN) and the new vehicle must be registered in the company name.
Companies with the vehicle fleets may be granted a corporate account number (CAN) if they meet the following criteria:
* Operate fifteen (15) or more vehicles (any make or model) currently registered in the company name; registrations in individual names, titles and insurance cards are not accepted.
* For leased vehicles, in addition to the registrations in the leasing company's name, a Buyer's Order or Lease Agreement or Insurance Company list is required to link the VIN to the company applying for the CAN
* Only motor vehicles registrations will be considered for CAN eligibility; no registrations for trailers, boats, motorcycles, machinery, etc. will be considered
To obtain a CAN, companies must submit:
* For a complete Corporate Account Enrollment Form click HERE and contact Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates at 866-439-5248.
* Copies of the appropriate vehicle registrations
Note: A CAN is exclusive to the company it is issued to. A parent company, company subsidary or an affiliate company must apply for its own Corporate Account Number (CAN) and may not use the subsidary, parent or affiliate company's CAN